Intent – what we aim our curriculum to be
- To develop key life and communication skills and prioritise the development of children’s verbal communication skills & vocabulary to enable them to communicate effectively
- To design a curriculum that provides an inclusive, broad and balanced education to meet the needs of all pupils
- To provide high quality opportunities in sport, music and the creative arts; alongside our future BVS sixty
- To support pupil’s spiritual, moral, social and cultural development, alongside helping our learners to be successful, independent and motivated learners in readiness for the next stage of their education
- To promote reliability, responsibility and resilience alongside our co-operative values, as well as physical development, well-being and mental health. Having pupils who can communicate effectively about themselves and their feelings.